- The types of personal information we collect and how it can be used;
- How and why we may disclose your personal information to third parties;
- Your right to access, correct, update and delete your personal information;
- The security measures we use to protect and prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of personal information; and
- Storing your personal information in COIN2001.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONNEL
Personal information that you provide directly to us when you open an account in COIN2001, or perform any transactions on the platform, or use other COIN2001 services. This may include:
Contact information such as name, home address, and email address.
Information such as username and password for the account.
Financial information, such as bank account numbers, bank statement, and trading information.
Identity verification information, such as images of your identity document, passport, national identity card, or driving license. Residency verification information, such as light bill details or similar information.
We also automatically collect certain computer, device, and navigation information when you access the COIN2001 website or use our services. This information is aggregated to provide statistical data about our users' browsing actions and standards, and does not personally identify the individual. This information may include:
Computer or information about the mobile device, including the IP address, operating system, browser type.
INFORMATION FOR USING THE SITE
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by sites you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners. Cookies are usually stored on your computer's hard drive. Information collected from cookies is used by us to evaluate the effectiveness of our Site, analyze trends and administer the Platform. The information collected from cookies allows us to determine things such as which parts of our site are most visited and difficulties our visitors may experience in accessing our site. With this knowledge, we can improve the quality of your platform experience by recognizing and delivering more of the features and information most wanted, as well as by resolving access difficulties. We use the support of an outsourced company to help us better understand the use of our Site. Our service provider (s) will put cookies on your computer's hard drive and you will receive information that we have selected that will educate us on things like how visitors navigate through our site, what products are browsed, and general information transactions. Our service provider (s) reviews this information and provides us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by our service provider (s) will be used to help us better understand the interests of our visitors on our site and how best to serve those interests. The information collected by our service provider (s) may be linked to and combined with the information we collect about you while you are using the platform. Our service provider (s) are / are contractually unable to use the information we receive from our site other than to help.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
Transaction Processing in COIN2001
- We will process your personal information only for the purpose for which it was provided.
- Customize your COIN2001 usage experience.
- Analyze the use of the site, and improve our services and offerings.
- Helps you respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- By triggering the support of our services, the e-mail address you provide can be used to communicate information and updates related to your use of COIN2001. From time to time, we may also communicate company news, updates, promotions and information related to similar products and services provided by us.
- Administer a promotion, search, or other site features.
- We do not perform behavioral tracking of a customer's activities on our site or through different websites, nor do we allow third-party data collection through our service, if you wish to stop receiving marketing communications, please contact us at email@example.com.
DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal information to third parties (financial institutions) and legal and regulatory authorities, and to transfer your personal information outside the EEA, as described below:
We may share your personal information with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials and other authorities when:
- Compelled by subpoena, court order or other legal procedure.
- We believe disclosure is necessary to avoid physical damage or financial loss.
- Disclosure is required to report suspected illegal activity.
The COIN2001 website may occasionally provide referrals or links to other sites ("External Sites"). We do not control such third party sites or any third party content contained therein. You agree that we are not responsible for the sites referenced or linked from the COIN2001 site, including, but not limited to, website content, policies, failures, promotions, products, services or actions and / or any damages, losses, failures or problems caused by it, whether related to or arising from those sites. Privacy policies are separate and independent. We encourage you to review the policies, rules, deadlines, and regulations for each site you visit. We seek to protect the integrity of our site and appreciate any feedback on External Website information provided on the COIN2001 website.
RIGHTS OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use a variety of security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information and to protect your personal information from loss, theft, unauthorized access, misuse, tampering, or destruction. These security measures include, but are not limited to:
- Password protected directories and databases.
- Sockets layer technology (SSL) to ensure your information is fully encrypted and sent over the Internet securely.
- PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers against hackers and other vulnerabilities.
All financially sensitive and / or credit information is transmitted via SSL encrypted technology and in our database. Only COIN2001 authorized personnel are allowed access to your personal information, and such personnel are required to treat the information as highly confidential. Security measures will be regularly reviewed in the light of new and relevant legal and technical developments.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information. Information that identifies an individual such as name, address, email address, negotiation information, and bank details. "Personal Information" does not include anonymised and / or aggregate data that does not identify a specific user.
Services. The technology platform, the functional rules and market managed by COIN2001 to enable sellers and buyers to conduct Cryptocurrency buying and selling transactions.
Transaction. It includes the following:
- The agreement between the buyer and the seller to exchange Cryptocurrency through the Currency Service at a rate, which is indicated on the site ("Cryptocurrency Purchase");
- The conversion of coins into Cryptocurrency deposited by members into your account ("conversion operation");
- The transfer of Cryptocurrency among Members ("Transfer / Retract / Send Transaction in Cryptocurrency");
- The purchase of ancillary products ("purchase transactions").